Pictures are more than mere decorations. With pictures, a story can be told that shows events in a new and exciting way. The larger the pictures, the more detail and realistic an art story can be. Art stories are essentially chronological events that are shown through pictures. These can be created by anyone and will be able to be used in homes, offices and virtually any space that needs decorating. With the holiday season right around the corner, the most interesting use of stainless picture frames will be that of the holiday surprise.
Showing the Holiday Surprise
Stainless frames look like real stainless steel frames, but they are made of wood. This is the perfect color for the holiday season and works well with garland, Christmas lights and any other festive decoration a home may have. However, a holiday art story can take center stage in any home. The goal is to show events as they have occurred. Here are just a few of the events that are more commonly seen:
- Present Opening: From the pickup of a present to the unwrapping, this is the ideal art story that works especially well with younger kids.
- Proposal: From bended knee to the tears streaming down her face, a wedding proposal can always be remembered through an art story.
- First Snow: The first hint of snow can lead to a very interesting story. With animals, the first sight of snow is priceless. A story created with these pictures will bring happiness to all that see them.
Obviously, the potential for a holiday surprise story is limitless. Simply start with the most memorable moment for you and let your imagination go wild.
A Happy Couple Starts Somewhere
Wedding photo frames are great for big wedding pictures, but stainless picture frames simply take center stage. There are quite a few ways in which the love of a couple can be presented and each will be completely dependent on your own likes.
- Wedding Day: From smashing the cake in the grooms face to the carrying of the bride into the home, wedding day art stories are both beautiful and memorable.
- Throughout the Years: From the first anniversary all the way through the couple’s first kiss as a married couple, these stories simply resonate with the majority of people and are a testament to their love.
Placing a final, larger picture at the end of the story will provide prominence and allow all viewers to truly be lost in your story of love.
Moving Into Your First Home
A first home is filled with fun, excitement and a lot of packing. This is the perfect memory to put into a story as it will be the home people remember the most. While the initial hassles may want to be forgotten, the final results will always be treasured. A few ideas to get the ball rolling are:
- Packing: From the truck to the unpacking of the final box, a story can be told of where a person has come from and where they have finally ended up.
- Empty to Complete: A series of pictures that show the home empty and finally being filled up with all of your possessions is a fun way to add life into a living room or dining room.
Stainless picture frames also do exceptionally well with black and white photography. When adding pictures to a story, remember to keep them in chronological order and use the beauty of the frame to truly outline the moment.