Fill the truck has received some great responses lately, and we couldn’t be happier! From our YouTube videos to our appearances on local news stations and our corporate partners, we’re gaining great exposure for this great initiative. In this post, we will be detailing some information about Fill The Truck — some questions we’ve been asked, how to support Fill The Truck in this last week, and some details about how you can help (even if you can’t afford to donate.)
Fill The Truck is:
- A 4-year old charitable initiative that began with Frame USA’s CEO Dan Regenold filling a single truck for the Healing Center. Since then, it’s hosted up to 11 trucks for 11 charities!
- A great way to get involved in helping your community if you’re in Cincinnati. By donating online or attending any of our events (even promoting us on Facebook and Twitter), you’re helping more families in need than you can even imagine!
- An initiative where companies give back to their communities. We at Frame USA understand that our communities empower us and give us countless opportunities. With Fill The Truck, our goal is to help everyone around us have a chance to succeed.
Fill The Truck is Not:
- A separate organization. Fill The Truck is operated and organized by Frame USA with the support of several great corporate partners. You can find these partners by clicking here.
- In any way affiliated with Wal-Mart’s campaign. Wal-Mart recently started a Fill The Truck campaign, even designating their own #FillTheTruck hashtag on Twitter. We’re good sports, though, but remember — it all began here! (We’d appreciate it even more if you tag our Twitter page along with the #FillTheTruck hashtag!)
- A standalone charity. Rather, Fill The Truck is an initiative that collects food and personal care items for local charities, keeping them stocked for the winter season and beyond. Donations from Frame USA to the Healing Center typically last for around 6 months, depending on their needs!
We hope you enjoyed learning more about Fill The Truck! Be sure to check out our latest video of Ron Burgandy visiting Fill The Truck at Frame USA’s headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio! Also, be sure to have a look at our appearance on local Channel 5 news.