There is a perfect frame for every picture! Well, not really. With the plentiful options that we have to offer, we are sure you could create multiple splendid looks for your pictures and posters. However, we do understand that there could be different factors playing when choosing a picture frame like the overall theme and color of your space or it could just be a matter of personal taste – depicting the appeal you wish to create. So, just to make things simpler for you, we have a few suggestions/looks you could try out which we think work great.
- If you have a really clean and modern image, you could make it fancy by using gold frames and you could possibly go further by adding double layered matting with gold edgings on the side to give it a rich look.
- For highlighting the image/poster, choosing a frame color matching any color from the image/poster also works great. This very well comes out is an image submitted to us by our customer where he has used Victorian Walnut with Gold to frame his posters. The gold lining on the inside really adds to the impact of the image. Any frame with a color from the picture and a narrow lining of a different color would work well are what we would say. Also, our Victorian Series goes well with historic pieces adding a rich look to it.
Picture Courtesy: Briley Mitchell (Customer)
- If you want to give your posters a really modern and sleek look, you could use a narrow metal frame in glossy colors. You could either choose to add a mat or just choose to go without it to give a floating look. A narrow black metal also works well for any poster, and if the poster has darker shades, adding a thin white matting really makes it stand out.
Pic courtesy: Danny Haymond-Preciado (Customer)
- For Art posters, a white frame with a clean white matting also works very well. This directs all the focus on the poster.
Pic courtesy: Visionary and Voice
- You could pick and choose different color and shapes of mats to play and see the impact on your image. If you are choosing a colored mat then revealing a portion of the print’s white border gives the illusion of a double mat. You could also go for double matting with a dark wide one as the first layer and a lighter color as the narrow second layer
Picture Courtesy: Paper’d Moments (Customer)
- For natural scenes and outdoor images, you could use narrow metal frames of a contrasting color to give it a modern impact. Also, our Barn Wood frames give it an unfinished an raw look if that is the theme you are playing by or you could also go with the different options of classic wooden frames and we assure you would never go wrong with those
“We love our Barn Wood Frames. It works very well for our landscapes and wildlife.” – Julia Held (Customer)
Picture Courtesy: Julia Held (Customer)
- Another option for posters is a shadow-box frame which makes it appear more like real art.
Picture Courtesy: Paul Krako (Customer)
We believe our frames would always enhance the beauty of your images as well as keep it well protected. Now, it’s time for you to explore the different options and create astonishing pieces with our frames.
We hope you found these suggestions useful. We are sure you would find the right frame for your pictures and posters with our wide selection of frames and the customization options we have. If you have any further questions about the type of picture frame suited for you, do reach out to us on any of our social media pages or our helpline number and we will be happy to assist you.
Don’t forget to return to our blog for more exciting and interesting updates from FRAME USA. We would also love to hear your stories and experiences with us. Please share them with us on any of our social media channels which can be accessed through the links below and it would give us the motivation to keep going.
Wishing you Happy Framing!